Everything The Well does - from our model, right through to the experience - is dictated by the ever growing and evolving needs of internal marketing teams. Whether it is providing an answer for agency fatigue, commissioning market research for use in building your playbook or it's to answer the call for new, risk free ways of finding permanent specialists in marketing and technology - The Well is an effort to make things easy and risk free for you. We spend our days challenging traditional, yet un-evolved business models, as well as our own programs and offerings. We see it as our duty to maintain a relevant and continuous "there has to be a better way to do this" wish lists on behalf of marketing managers, technology team leads, project and resource manager's.
The Well's Talent Acquisition Specialist will conduct full-cycle recruiting in order to foster a high-performance culture that attracts, develops, and retains the best in the marketing & tech industries. Huge plus if you have experience recruiting in the marketing & tech industries..
- Develop sourcing strategies which will include the constant maintenance of making sure all applicants are screened, sorted and moved forward or rejected.
- Schedule and execute phone screeners and onsite interviews for yourself and other team members as needed.
- Create compelling job postings that speak with The Well’s brand voice and also attract the types of candidates that we want to recommend for any given job
- Manage our current applicant tracking system (BREEZY HR) and numerous job boards
- Collaborate proactively with various managers throughout The Well to anticipate and meet their resource needs
- Partner with local college career centres or keeping in contact with venues with a potential of high quality students for future internships
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator to help advance social media presence to ensure a positive reputation and good visibility for potential candidates
- Develop a plan for “building a bench” of future candidates that will include reaching out to passive candidates and keeping them on file for any future hard-to-fill positions
- Keep our candidate pipeline aware of any open positions and make sure they are aware of some of the interesting and challenging work we are doing at The Well
- Attend networking events to meet with Digital Marketing and Tech candidates.
Candidate Tracking (ATS System)
**Huge Plus if you’ve already had ATS experience**
- Utilizing our ATS system to its fullest potential which will include taking appropriate measures on conducted BREEZY HR lessons
- Organizing and standardizing categories
- Creating categories, questionnaires, interviews and workflow processes to better structure interviews and potential candidates
- Creating recruitment requisitions (learning how to create them, implementing them and seeing them through with all parties included)