This position is onsite in Saint John, New Brunswick. Relocation would be required.
Would you like to be part of a highly motivated and collaborative team? Our client offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
This role works with administrators, users, customers, and technical teams to evaluate, recommend, and develop solution alternatives that will improve system usability through automation as well as strengthen our data architecture and integrity. By applying development best practices, the Developer will directly contribute to growth initiatives and operational enhancements. ... This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities including cloud technologies.
- Build functionalities in a sandbox, unit testing, apply bug fixes and deploy.
- Proactively work with the user community to ensure appropriate levels of support are given, problems are resolved in a timely way, and enhancements are prioritized to provide improvements that support the business.
- Monitor operational performance, implement changes, and apply updates when required.
- Facilitate discovery sessions with the business to define and document technical requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs. This includes third-party and custom applications. Design and develop custom solutions when appropriate.
- Train internal teams to make the best use of tools and technologies.
- Define and apply change management standards for sandbox testing, promotion to production, and operational controls.
- Document business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, application configuration, testing and release management.
- Work with consultants and/or offshore resources in support of development work.
- Be proactive in keeping aware of new developments and technologies within the IT industry as a whole.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC architecture and configurations (Roles, Profiles, Validations rules, Workflows, Assignment rules, Approval processes, Reports/Dashboards, Access Control, Custom objects/fields).
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Advanced SFDC user/administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts).
- Working knowledge of visual layout, workflow rules and business logic to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Optimization of Mobility experience
- Working knowledge with other CRM or ERP or Marketing Applications is beneficial.
- Commitment to excellence and delivering a quality product.
- Advanced knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, and integrity
- An ability to remain current on industry best practices, technologies, and certifications is required.
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships.
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders and translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer (DEV401 preferred).
- Familiarity with third party systems, agile project management tools, and SalesForce Applications.
- 3-5+ or more of Salesforce development experience including Force.com, Apex, and API.........s.
- Experience working on large Salesforce projects involving complex integration with various platforms and tools.
- Experience managing and implementing code across multiple Salesforce environments.
- Experience with Salesforce Portals and Communities.
- Work experience as a Database Administrator and Developer.
- Hands-on experience with Lightning process builder and Lightning UI
- Project experience with packaged software or custom development implementations.